Rambler's Top100
Вернуться   ИНОСМИ > Обсуждение новых переводов InoСМИ > Спорт

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 27.06.2014, 23:32
woldy woldy вне форума
Пират

Вес репутации: 212451054
woldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времениwoldy герой нашего времени

"К нам в Москву ведет пилот
Необычный самолет
23 в нем пассажира
Отsosали у Алжира".

Печально, что игра сборной сподвигла на такое народное творчество.
Старый 12.10.2014, 21:16
es0vck2d36 es0vck2d36 вне форума
Banned

Вес репутации: 0
es0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времениes0vck2d36 герой нашего времени
По умолчанию The 4 year

An official micro-blog ,louboutin pas cher Zhu Mou says, original Van in 2010 loan to buy, it runs freight in a company. Son is only four years old, started kindergarten. Shortly before the kindergarten on leave,bonnet moncler, child carefree get boring at home, just a trip of goods is set out from home to go to Chengdu,abercrombie uk, I let his mother took him to follow me out of a turn. In the evening,moncler homme, Zhu driving,peuterey roma, the child kept crying on the side, my mother got a good long time didn't get good. In order to make the children happy, drive Zhu was a son to embrace his lap,boutique louboutin, I coaxed him to drive the car, driving car, the baby will open the car,louboutin pas cher homme, he was quiet, and soon fell asleep. Coax son sleep,air max pas cher, his mother will hold his son in the past. Don't think this scene was filmed monitoring. 4 year-old boy van high-speed shot my father thigh catch wheel gallop 4 year-old boy van high-speed shot my father thigh catch wheel gallop 4 year-old boy van high-speed shot my father thigh catch wheel gallop 4 year-old boy van high-speed shot my father caught speeding thigh steering wheel 4 the boy was taken by father van high-speed grasping the steering wheel at the thigh Hubei police recently issued a grasping the direction in the high speed captured children disc high-speed gallop photos. When things were arrested after admitting the truth,louboutin paris, but that is the son to sit on his body,scarpe hogan outlet, only to coax son,nike air max 97, in the case of safety,borse louis vuitton, so he scratched the steering wheel, unexpectedly caught. It seems, as Mr. Zhu driver, also not aware of such a play may bring serious consequences. From the West army 相关的主题文章: Author Hailu Qin city strategy layout it is understood, in Furong District of Changsha City in rice seed industry R & D and production base as the core, Hunan province has 48 production enterprises and agricultural cooperatives throughout direct docking, and sent the specialized technical personnel to suit one's measures to local conditions to guide the farmers, to increase the promotion of hybrid rice.
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра